If you find the software useful, please make a donation. It can help the author to improve the software. Even a small amount like 1 € is fine.
Donate with Paypal
Compiling starblinker on Ubuntu:
1) Install qt5 development library: sudo apt-get install qtdeclarative5-dev qt5-qmake
2) Install opencv dev: sudo apt-get install libopencv-dev
3) Install imagemagick (in order to create animated gif): sudo apt-get install imagemagick
4) Make sure you system can execute the right qmake command fot qt5, or find the correct path;
5) Then, in the base source directory of starblinker, type: qmake;make;make install
6) Launch the application with the command starblinker
Current version: 2.0
Browse the sourceforge repository to download the application:
If you don't have any images to try with the application, download these:
M 81 - image 1
M 81 - image 2
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses